The next AURES II workshop will take place online on Monday 25th January 2021 from 10:00 to 11:30 CEST. The aim of this workshop is to present the work carried out in WP4 of the AURES II project on the impact of auctions on the renewable energy sector. Three sets of topics will be discussed:
- Auctions and renewable energy communities;
- the impact of auctions on market concentration in the renewable energy sector;
- the impact of auctions on technological innovation in renewable energy technologies.
The agenda of the workshop is available here.
Participation in the workshop is free. To register, please go to:
List of the presentation: click on the links to download
- Session 1: Auctions and renewable energy communities (Ana Amazo – Guidehouse)
- Session 2: Empirical Analysis of the Impact of Auctions on the Supply Chain (Craig Menzies – Factor)
- Session 3: The impact of auctions on technological innovation (Pablo del Río – CSIC)