AURES II would like to invite researchers to submit research papers related to renewable energy auctions to our special issue with the title “Renewable energy auctions – past, present, and future” in Elsevier’s journal Energy Policy.
The special issue aims at giving a comprehensive picture of renewable energy An auction is a market mechanism with the aims of allocating... performances and providing policy recommendations for (future) An auction is a market mechanism with the aims of allocating... design.
Hence, we invite submissions on (but not limited to) the following topics:
- General performance of RE auctions with regard to An auction outcome is allocative efficient if those bidders ... and/or effectiveness, such as comparative studies of RE auctions and other Just like administratively set support, auction-allocated su... instruments
- Analysis of specific design elements and their impacts on the An auction is a market mechanism with the aims of allocating... performance and the overall energy systems, such as prequalification criteria, single vs. multi-technology auctions, etc.
- The role of RE auctions in a ‘post-subsidy’ environment
- Recent developments in the design of auctions in areas of RE policy outside of electricity generation Just like administratively set support, auction-allocated su.... For example, auctions designed for green hydrogen, heat production, or seabed tenure.
- Impact of RE auctions on
- actor diversity
- financing conditions
- public acceptance of RE
- the wider political economy of renewable energy
Final submission deadline: 15-May-2022
You can find further information on the special issue in the call for papers.